Regional Health Properties, Inc. (the successor to AdCare Health Systems, Inc.) seeks to enhance shareholder value not only through exceptional business performance and practices, but also through responsible and effective communication with its shareholders. The latest company information relevant to the individual and institutional investor includes stock price and history, upcoming events and presentations and financial documents. Regional Health Properties, Inc. is traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol RHE.
Founded in 1991, Regional Health Properties, Inc. (the successor to AdCare Health Systems, Inc. | NYSE American: RHE) is a self-managed healthcare real estate investment company that invests primarily in real estate purposed for senior living and long-term healthcare through facility lease and sub-lease transactions. The company currently owns, leases or manages for third parties, 30 facilities.
REGIONAL HEALTH PROPERTIES FACTS AT A GLANCE
- Founded 1991, Regional Health Properties, Inc. (the successor to AdCare Health Systems, Inc.) went public in 2006 and currently trades on the NYSE American (RHE)
- In July 2014, the company announced its plan to transition from an owner and operator of skilled nursing facilities to a healthcare property holding and leasing company
- Similar to REIT, portfolio consists of long-term, triple-net leases that generate predictable, recurring streams of rental payments
- Growing pipeline of portfolio expansion opportunities
- Strong management team with the financial and operational experience to expand the portfolio and grow the business
See important discussion about risks associated with forward-looking statements in the public filings made by Regional Health Properties, Inc. with the Securities and Exchange Commission